Oil & Gas
We have the global experience, knowledge and resources needed for any marine geophysical, geotechnical or environmental survey. We have been providing the oil and gas sector with a diverse range of offshore integrated survey services for more than 40 years.
We have a proven track record of working with a full range of oil and gas sector clients, helping to ensure projects are delivered safely, without incident or impact on the environment, on time, on budget and to the highest industry standards.
All of our clients receive a single point of contact service from an experience Project Manager. From tender response through to report sign off, we become an integral part of your project and guarantee that a fully joined up and smooth transition of project phases is realised.
Marine Geophysical Surveys
We can offer you a range of permanently mobilised, multi-role survey vessels to conduct offshore site investigation surveys, utilising in house-survey professionals and specialist equipment. We have the most up to date and efficient acquisition systems available to you, including:
- High and ultra high resolution 2D and 3D seismic systems.
- A range of air gun sources from standard 4 x 40 cu in to 1950 cu in arrays.
- Digital streamers from 600 - 6000m
- Sub bottom profiling tools including hull-mounted pingers, sparkers, boomers and MAG.
- Hull-mounted multi-beam echo sounders to full ocean depth.
We offer geotechnical equipment and techniques to suit a range of data acquisition and testing requirements. We have a number of vessels able to deploy equipment through dedicated moon pools offering safer and less weather dependent deployments with the added benefit of enhanced station keeping through DP systems. We can provide:
- Shallow and deep push CPT’s from 5m to 40m.
- Variable frequency vibrocores
- Full soils investigation offshore and at our purpose built laboratory
Marine Environmental Services
We are at the forefront of marine environmental surveys and have developed equipment and methods to best suit each situation and regulatory requirement, including:
- High resolution digital still and video cameras rated to 600m.
- Marine Mammal Observations (MMO)
- Passive Acoustic Monitoring (PAMS)
Please Contact Us to discuss how we can help with your project.
You can find more information about Gardline's oil and gas industry capabilities by downloading our brochure below.