Gardline’s purpose built and accredited soils laboratory provides the following comprehensive testing range:
- Mechanical classification
- Index strength
- Unconsolidated undrained triaxial compression tests.
- Thermal conductivity, electrical resistivity and conductivity.
- Incremental oedometer and constant rate of strain consolidation;
- Direct shear box tests
- Isotropically and anisotropically consolidate un/drained triaxial test with the measurement of pore water pressure/volume change
- Compression and extension tests
- Incorporation of bender elements into base pedestal and top cap of drained and undrained triaxial tests
- Dynamic cyclic Direct Simple Shear
- Photographic laboratory and sediment microscopy
You can find more information about Gardline's laboratory testing and reporting services by downloading our brochure below.