Gardline’s range of samplers has been developed in-house to provide clients reliability in the field and to satisfy the most demanding specifications of any shallow-penetration geotechnical site investigation campaign.
Typical applications include:
- Deepwater high quality geotechnical surveys for suction anchors and riser interaction
- Pipeline route surveys
- Cable route surveys
- Site assessment surveys
- Pre-dredging geotechnical surveys
- Shallow penetration sampling
- Calibration of near-surface geophysical data
- Geochemical sampling surveys
- Reclamation quality control
- Near-shore site investigations
- Microbial hydrocarbon exploration
- Aggregate resource evaluation
You can find more information about Gardline's seabed sampling services by downloading our brochure below.